About The Hay Loft, Brancepeth
The Hay Loft is a 5 Star 2 storey cottage which sleeps up to 4 people.
The cottage is ideal for couples & families wanting the combination of a countryside break & a city break The Hay Loft. is surrounded by a network of footpaths & cycleways for you to explore. The cottage enjoys a relaxed spacious country style, over 2 floors - accommodation has 2 bedrooms, both ensuite, combined with modern luxuries. Fully equipped with high quality furnishings, fully fitted kitchen & free Wi-Fi.
The Hay Loft is located only 3.5 miles from Durham City, a World Heritage Site,yet surrounded by peaceful countryside with views of Brancepeth Castle on our working family farm Little White Farm. The Hay Loft is a perfect base for you to explore the North East, Durham & Northumberland with highlights like Beamish Museum, our "Living Museum of the North",Kynren, the open air live show at Bishop Auckland, Hadrian's Wall, Durham Dales, the Heritage Coast, Cragside at Rothbury & the North York Moors to name but a few.
Note: The Hay Loft can be booked with Cross Cottage for a large group holiday, even though these are 2 private cottages together they sleep 10.
- Two ground floor bedrooms:
- 1 x super king-size double (zip/link can be twins on request) with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC,
- 1 x twins (zip/link can be a king on request) with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC
- First floor cloakroom
- Electricity and central heating provided by our biomass boiler included
- Open plan kitchen and dinning including coffee machine
- Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TV with Freeview,
- Open plan lounge with comfy sofas, high backed chairs and colour TV, DVD and mini system a selection of DVD's
- Private and secure courtyard garden - a real sun spot!
- Ample free private parking
- Perfect for enjoying walks around the farm countryside and Durham
- All Linen and towels are included along with luxury toiletries
- Wi-Fi Free
- Non Smoking, sorry no pets
- Children friendly - the children love feeding the chickens
- Travel Cot, High Chairs and Stair Gates provided
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk.